Corporate Cash Flow
June 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pmFree
This three-day course focuses on the importance of cash flow analysis in the credit assessment process.
Future cash flows pay interest and principal, not historic accrual profits.
This course focuses on the importance of cash flow analysis in the credit assessment process. The course also deals with the credit risks of companies with international activities, and the difficulties involved when dealing with off-balance sheet and contingent liabilities.
This course is part of Moody's Analytics corporate credit analysis program and builds on the concepts explored in Moody's Analytics Fundamentals of Corporate Credit Analysis course.
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies
- Eddie Adkins
- Karla Avala